What are you doing for your Nutrition this month? It’s a great time for spring cleaning – our homes and our bodies. Do you want to feel more vitalized or reach a healthier weight? More Energy? Do you suffer from allergies at this time of year? Imagine the benefits of digestive and immune support…
Simple things you can do & share with others to join you:
- go on a Cleanse (5 Day Reset Challenge or Fresh Start 5 Week Lifestyle Change) – it doesn’t have to be a huge deprivation to be on a Cleanse..think of it as a way to detoxify and give one of your hardest working and most under-appreciated organs, your liver, a chance to have a rest!
- Avoid sugar, dairy, wheat, alcohol and meat for a short period of time to give your digestion and liver a break
- Drink a lot more water with lemon, lime, cucumber, mango, or mint (or all for some fun!)
- Get more SLEEP!! Min. 8 hours per night despite that you ‘think you feel ok with 6 or 7’
- Shed some inches around the waistline by increasing your fitness to a minimum of 30 minutes per day & doing a Cleanse
- Add some detoxifying supplements to aide in your cleanse (gentle Herbal Laxative,#Liver Cleanser, #Alfafa & Probiotic)
If all of the above is too much for you, how about choosing 1 to begin with? How about challenging your family and friends to also choose 1 thing to improve their nutrition this month and jump on a challenge together?
I’d love to support you…find out more here